Modern standard musical scale
- note A is 440Hz
- Middle C is at about 261.656 Hz. (261.63?)
Ancient musical scale
- note A is 432Hz
- Middle C is about 256Hz
- Mozart and Verdi?
- Stradivarius violin?
- archaic Egyptian instruments?
Human Mind brain frequency
- Schumann resonance is a global electromagnetic resonance, which has its origin in electrical discharges of lightning within the cavity existing between the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere. This cavity resonates with electromagnetic waves in the extremely low frequencies of approximately 7.86Hz – 8Hz.
- 8Hz as our starting point and work upwards by five octaves (i.e. by the seven notes in the scale five times), we reach a frequency of ancient musical scale…
- Middle C would be 256Hz
- A would be 432Hz
A Myth or the Truth?
- research yourself
- tune your musical instrument and try it out yourself
- tune your phone and try to listen to the music yourself (load the apps)
- feel the difference with your heart
Visual pattern of sound:
Cynefin Framework is very intelligent methodology to handle things, problems, situations, and crisis. Traditional Chinese Medicine has been using this for thousands of years, but SNOWDEN has it all analyzed and written down. Thank you Mr SNOWDEN! Let’s start doing more Systems Thinking rather than just Critical Thinking and Reductionistic Thinking.
Re-organizing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity system
Project ID: 2019-001HK1.0
Re-organizing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity system may reveal new relationships between different goals. These could result in the emergence of new properties of the SDGs.
Learning how to learn using the Traditional Chinese Academic framework
學會學習 – 傳統中國學術系統的現代創新應用
Project ID: 2019-003HK1.0
Critical thinking is now proposed to be the mainstream thinking in the orthodox education system. However, critical thinking may just be one of the many different kinds of learning methodologies that could guide us on how to learn at school and everyday life.Design thinking, Scientific thinking, Systems Thinking, Taichi Yin-Yang Five elements Trinity Systems Thinking…